Monday, October 17, 2011

Fwd: With live from continental

>
> We just boarded our plane in Newark intl airport! There was a minor problem of us not being able to sit together, but at the last minute the airline was able to swing it.
>
> So if you haven't guess yet, the guest contributor of the blog will be Jamie!! Whooo!! Let's check in with him for our pre flight chat shall we?
>
> N- hello Jamie, what are you feeling right now sitting here in seat 34c?
>
> J- I'm feeling like I could start singing the new musical based on my life! What a great day to explore the world!
>
> N- LOL. Well you definitely sound excited! So with all your travel experiences, what are you hoping to get out of this trip, and what will you contribute to the blog?
>
> J- I am hoping to see the beauty of the world through its landscapes and people. I look forward to many hours of solitude as well as bonding with the ngoctor! My contributions will be minimal, but of noteworthy quality for sure...
>
> N- Any last minutes comments? Anyone you miss yet?
>
> J- I miss everyone already, but they know I am sitting in the most direct path of my ambitions and are always with my at heart. This is getting corny Ngoctor!
>
> Ok you heard it here first people. I am glad to welcome this world traveller blogger to blog w us throughout the months. Please comment and send us love as you read our blog. Much love!
>
> Ngoc
>

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for you guys!!!! Love the blog idea, but I hope you won't be corny the whole time. Hope you guys landed safely, and tell Mama Bear to hurry home. I miss her already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me, Nimie.

    ReplyDelete