Friday, October 14, 2011

We've Been Robbed!!

We did it! After a bit of procrastination we packed our lives into a few boxes to migrate across country. This morning, the movers came to break down the bed and loaded our things. We met a few people for a last-lunch, and came home to an empty apartment w only a blowup mattress and a couch. We put out our box of freebies on the curb and secretly watched people as they rummage through. I enjoyed hearing what people say during this process, and see what they choose to take. Our kite and baseball gloves went to a little boy, and this other woman scored all the hair products.

On the next post, I will be introducing a guest contributor to the blog. We will have an intimate chat over some water to see what his vision for the blog over the next 2.5 months. Guess who it is!! Stay tune

3 comments:

  1. Ngiemie says :Tell Ngoc to post picture of the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngoctor? genius. ugh, will miss you SO MUCH. california better treat you right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad! Empty house. I know you guys are already a bit into your trip. We just got back, and I am going to catch up. I hope you're having an amazing time s far! I guess I'll find out as I catch up.

    ReplyDelete